Sprinting and timing? Obtaining lots of data but aren't sure how to maximize it? You manually input everything for leaderboards, various starts, splits, PRs, and MPH clubs but aren't really sure how to use it to guide training? I've got a solution. Here is the Sprint Velocity Profiling Program.
This Google Sheets program allows you to plug in the data you've collected from interval timing and create a Sprint Velocity Profile to help you identify strengths, weaknesses, and areas of opportunity with each athlete you work with.
features of SVP 2.0
You will receive my Sprint Velocity Profile Package which includes my Sprint Velocity Profiling Program (SVP2.0) and my User Guide to get started with the template. This has been recently updated to improve the user experience via:
- Cone Spacing Suggestions
- Universal Data Log - Everything you need to log goes in one place
- Sprint Profiling Hub - Everything you need to profile done in one place
- Data Menus - Access the data you want with just a few clicks
- (Hopefully) Unlimited Athletes, times, etc.
- Dark Theme
- Deceleration Highlights
- Mosaic Profiling / Frankenstein Profiling Education
- High Resolution Timing Education
What are people saying?
customer support (oPTIONAL ADD ON)
If you've already filled out the form, you can use the click to pay feature. There is an option to add on customer support for future edits, fixes, updates, and requested features to be added on.